Direct all distribution and quality control operations for personal carrier delivery of Valassis packages to end consumers.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and execute inspection of delivery of Valassis packages to homes, ensuring proper delivery coverage, placement and correct-zoning has been completed.
- Maintain a good understanding of current GPS tracking system, review weekly dashboard reports for appropriate waypoint delivery percentages and breadcrumb-trail reports as needed.
- Maintain good communication with delivery contractor/ vendor to review delivery accuracy, resolve both client and consumer reported delivery complaints.
- Respond to both consumer and client reported delivery complaints as needed, seeking feedback and resolution.
- Receive, report and provide feedback to Sales/ CS & S for resolution of client-reported delivery complaints as needed. May require assisting Sales with direct communication to clients and/or consumers.
- Act as liaison between Valassis operations and contractor/ vendor operations.
- Facilitate resolution of transportation / production issues.
- Recruit, select, hire and direct Valassis associates as needed.
- Recruit, successfully select, contract and monitor Independent-Contract Inspectors performing delivery inspection duties.
- Conduct training for Valassis Associates as needed.
- Assist Senior Circulation Manager in additional duties and markets as required.
- Short-term travel as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 3-5 years Logistics/ Delivery Quality Control experience (required)
- A clear vision and knowledge of Private Carrier Delivery and home-delivery operations.
- Strong motivational skills, good communication skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office Suite, Including Excel
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
For more information, please contact Laurel Reddish, 813-749-5003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a Job Posting
Looking to hire? Post your job opening here on our careers web page.
BECOME A MEMBER
Your membership goes to support GWAA, a nonprofit organization committed to continuing education and sharing of ideas. Members get preferred rates at all GWAA sponsored events, the opportunity to network, learn revenue-generating strategies, and stay in the forefront of ongoing digital engagement. The GWAA Executive Board of Directors and Board Members look forward to your participation and support in advancing our audience development program.
Connect. Learn. Drive Change.