Join us for the June 2020 GWADS
How much is a great idea worth? One little idea from your peers can pay for the Great Western Audience Development Summit. One great one can make your year. Join us on June 17–19 2020 at Caesars Palace.
Connect. Learn. Drive change.
- Networking, industry trends, professional development
- Revenue-generating strategies
- Advanced digital tools
- Circulation matters, independent contractor management
The Great Western Audience Alliance is the union of CWCMA and NICE and includes California, Nevada, Arizona, new Mexico, Utah, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii and Western Canada.
Celebrating a Historic Merger
On June 20, 2019, CWCMA and NICE merged to form the Great Western Audience Alliance. But we’re not just about the West. If your challenges include audience engagement, retention and revenue; or print delivery and carrier recruitment; or customer experience and organizational leadership — join us.
"Everything from traditional circulation to digital, with emphasis on revenue."
Become a Member
Your GWAA membership delivers more than you expect. Inspiration. Solutions. Lots of perks — like free webinars, free access to newsletters and award-winning success strategies, networking with some of the most trusted vendors in the business, and leadership and professional development opportunities. All the resources you need in one place.
Board of Directors
For 100 years, CWCMA and NICE have been led by some of the industry’s most respected circulators. Today, the leaders of the new Great Western Audience Alliance are still innovating successful strategies to meet the challenges of today’s distribution, digital audience and consumer revenue transformations.
Executive Board 2019-2020
- Chair - Troy Niday, COO, Sonoma Media Investments
- President - Jim Wall, Audience Budgeting Director, McClatchy Company
- President-Elect - Maria Ravera, SVP, McClatchy Company
- First VP - Paul Nettland, Circulation Distribution Manager, The Seattle Times
- Second VP - Nichole Wolf, Audience Development Manager, Honolulu Star-Advertiser
The officers encourage you to consider joining the board.