GWADS is going virtual - and coming to you!
For the first time ever, take part in the GWADS Virtual Conference from wherever you are. That's right: We're putting some of the best GWADS speakers and programs live online.
Connect. Learn. Drive change.
- Networking, industry trends, professional development
- Revenue-generating strategies
- Advanced digital tools
- Circulation matters, independent contractor management
The Great Western Audience Alliance is the union of CWCMA and NICE and includes California, Nevada, Arizona, new Mexico, Utah, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii and Western Canada.
Sign Up for Our Roundtables
GWAA offers informal peer discussion groups to collaborate on our industry's latest challenges. Join us for expert advice on pandemic business continuity; strategies and tactics for consumer revenue growth; digital and print acquisition and retention; legal matters; paymeter placement; customer experience tools and distribution and operations including carrier recruitment and digital days. Learn and connect without having to leave your office!
Become a Member
Your GWAA membership delivers more than you expect. Inspiration. Solutions. Lots of perks — like free webinars, free access to newsletters and award-winning success strategies, networking with some of the most trusted vendors in the business, and leadership and professional development opportunities. All the resources you need in one place.
Board of Directors
For 100 years, CWCMA and NICE have been led by some of the industry’s most respected circulators. Today, the leaders of the new Great Western Audience Alliance are still innovating successful strategies to meet the challenges of today’s distribution, digital audience and consumer revenue transformations.
Executive Board 2019-2020
- Chair - Troy Niday, COO, Sonoma Media Investments
- President - Jim Wall, Audience Budgeting Director, McClatchy Company
- President-Elect - Maria Ravera, SVP, McClatchy Company
- First VP - Paul Nettland, Circulation Distribution Manager, The Seattle Times
- Second VP - Nichole Wolf, Audience Development Manager, Honolulu Star-Advertiser
The officers encourage you to consider joining the board.