Connect. Learn. Drive change.
- Networking, industry trends, professional development
- Revenue-generating strategies
- Advanced digital tools
- Circulation matters, independent contractor management
The Great Western Audience Alliance is the union of CWCMA and NICE and includes California, Nevada, Arizona, new Mexico, Utah, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii and Western Canada.
Participate in GWAA Live
Valuable, current and action-oriented webinars bring you perspectives from a broad range of keynote level speakers, national industry leaders and roundtable peers. Explore and share solutions in audience growth, revenue generation and operational efficiencies. Panels, case studies and interactive Q&A deliver strategic and tactical insights to apply today.
Become a Member
Your GWAA membership delivers more than you expect. Inspiration. Solutions. Lots of perks — like free webinars, free access to newsletters and award-winning success strategies, networking with some of the most trusted vendors in the business, and leadership and professional development opportunities. All the resources you need in one place.
Board of Directors
For over 100 years, GWAA has been led by some of the industry’s most respected circulators. Today, the leaders of the Great Western Audience Alliance are still innovating successful strategies to meet the challenges of today’s distribution, digital audience and consumer revenue transformations.
Executive Board 2019-2020
- President - Maria Ravera, McClatchy Company
- Immediate Past President - Jim Wall, McClatchy Company
- Executive Advisor- Troy Niday, Sonoma Media Investments
- First VP - Dan Fabela, The Seattle Times
- Second VP - Jaime Foster, Sonoma Media Investments
The officers encourage you to consider joining the board.